Last time I (tried too) place emphasis on how to do damage while moving. In hindsight I should of focus’d on giving you arguments to do damage while moving, rather than helping people do damage while moving first. So this time I’m going to try and present arguments and some level of reasoning for why you should be moving. A lot.
Dps is often a undervalued position. finding ok dps is easy, finding good dps is extremely hard.
But your gearscore is good so my dps should be good right? Well no. Want proof? Look at the top WoL rankings. There’s a massive gap even just on the front page, and you can bet that most of those people are all in equatable gear. The difference is skill. And that gap on the front page? It grows the further down the rankings you look. Read more…
- @joelceja I'll go forth and assume nativity instead of menace en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apples_an… 1 minute ago
- @Thooorin comparing apples and oranges? 5 minutes ago
- Maybe it's just me enjoying my first medical drama and soon the effect will wear off? 1 day ago
- A bit bloody, okay a lot of bloody at times. But you know, I'm still enjoying it 1 day ago
- Code black is pretty good 1 day ago