Last time I (tried too) place emphasis on how to do damage while moving. In hindsight I should of focus’d on giving you arguments to do damage while moving, rather than helping people do damage while moving first. So this time I’m going to try and present arguments and some level of reasoning for why you should be moving. A lot.
Dps is often a undervalued position. finding ok dps is easy, finding good dps is extremely hard.
But your gearscore is good so my dps should be good right? Well no. Want proof? Look at the top WoL rankings. There’s a massive gap even just on the front page, and you can bet that most of those people are all in equatable gear. The difference is skill. And that gap on the front page? It grows the further down the rankings you look. Read more…
- Weighed myself today. The scales claimed I'm down 5kg in the last few days? Guessing shooting a con takes it out of you? 19 hours ago
- RT @samgu3939: 중년아저씨 https://t.co/7GJgtmkmuv 19 hours ago
- Things I don't like about how politics have evolved; can't vote anti corruption without voting for racism too. The latter takes priority. 19 hours ago
- @Jezi_Belle almost as long as the racist themes, almost. 19 hours ago
- @Jezi_Belle perhaps. The anti lobbyist/corruption theme has been going strong in his campaign for a while 19 hours ago