Last time I (tried too) place emphasis on how to do damage while moving. In hindsight I should of focus’d on giving you arguments to do damage while moving, rather than helping people do damage while moving first. So this time I’m going to try and present arguments and some level of reasoning for why you should be moving. A lot.
Dps is often a undervalued position. finding ok dps is easy, finding good dps is extremely hard.
But your gearscore is good so my dps should be good right? Well no. Want proof? Look at the top WoL rankings. There’s a massive gap even just on the front page, and you can bet that most of those people are all in equatable gear. The difference is skill. And that gap on the front page? It grows the further down the rankings you look. Read more…
- RT @siloraptor: .@IGDA @IGDABoard Get this fixed or you will have my resignation by next meeting this Tuesday. Tagging as #gamergate http:/… 17 hours ago
- @georgieonthego I'm pretty sure this is the original twitter.com/XenizoGames/st… 18 hours ago
- @GamingAndPandas link to the thread? 22 hours ago
- RT @nzaeon: Gotta love the Aussies http://t.co/Xel2vkS6At 1 day ago
- I guess I'll find out soon~ 1 day ago