Last time I (tried too) place emphasis on how to do damage while moving. In hindsight I should of focus’d on giving you arguments to do damage while moving, rather than helping people do damage while moving first. So this time I’m going to try and present arguments and some level of reasoning for why you should be moving. A lot.
Dps is often a undervalued position. finding ok dps is easy, finding good dps is extremely hard.
But your gearscore is good so my dps should be good right? Well no. Want proof? Look at the top WoL rankings. There’s a massive gap even just on the front page, and you can bet that most of those people are all in equatable gear. The difference is skill. And that gap on the front page? It grows the further down the rankings you look. Read more…
- @KageSatsuki Failing that standard IEMs or closed over ears are your best bet 1 hour ago
- @KageSatsuki If you want to go expensive you get can some fitted IEMs that do a pretty good job of what your asking 1 hour ago
- Screw hatred, lets all go be happy, like this pug climbing stairs i.imgur.com/cGxdHMi.gif 8 hours ago
- @hestiahdruid @HamletEJ To be clear, I'm not vindicating or saying what he did it right. 8 hours ago
- @hestiahdruid considering all the doxxong going on its practically required of he doesn't want angry phone calls 9 hours ago