Reasons why warlocks are better than mages.
Ok warlocks. I goto google. I type in “Warlocks are superior to mages” and I get a bunch of MAGE SUPERIORITY PROPAGANDA. Where is our warlock pride?
Its time to change this. Beginning here I shall blog the truth, and give reasons why warlocks are in fact far superior to mages (or any other class for that matter). I invite other warlocks to stand up for warlock pride and do similar. Mages need to be put in their place.
- Warlocks bring people together with summons. Mages send them away with portals.
- Mages can give you 80 strudels, warlocks 1 soul candy, but ours is there in combat when you need it the most. Quality > Quantity
- Soul candy doesn’t leave you if you log out, mage strudel does.
- mages have fanboys. Warlocks don’t, and that automatically makes them better. Besides, fangirls ftw.
- Warlocks bring Surprise Rockmonsters
- Felpuppies play fetch.
- Fear doesn’t break on any little bit of damage, polymorph, like mages themselves, breaks so easily…
- Mages can’t blink through walls, warlocks can teleport through walls.
- We have myself, Jagoex and this guy, isn’t that just so much awesome packed into one class?
- We have Cynwise, potentially the most bad ass pvp warlock in existence. So bad ass they get their own reason as to why warlocks are far superior to mages
- Warlocks have green fire, who DOESN’T love green fire? Its like regular fire but GREEN.
- They sparkle. Do you know who else sparkles? This guy (yes all mages are really sparkle vampires)
- Demonology warlocks get a mini arms warrior, frost mages get a squirt gun.
- The mage city got demolished by one of the most bad ass demons ever. I have a secret. Unofficially, there was a warlock controlling that demon.
- Despite all the talk of how bad, evil and stupid our demons are, they always fall get seduced by one. Every time. Without fail.
- Mages always piss of the wrong people, why do you think they need all those defensive CD’s, invisibility, ice block… the list goes on
- Mages are brilliant for punting, especially gnome ones.
- People seem to <3 their Sucuubus’s too
- Mages are always so whiny, always asking for our summons. (ok, that one goes for any class bar warlocks, because we get of our lazy backsides and actually fly out)
- Warlocks don’t have to resort to dirty tricks like using mirror images to confuse their enemy’s
- Mages get 1 pet at best, we get 5 pets, and 2 guardians
- We have useful pets
- We can tank, if mages try they just crushed underfoot.
- Mages yield tears of QQ. Locks eat the teas of QQ and become awsome
- Water elementals are really renamed squirt guns.
- The reason water elementals are permanent now is because mages cried enough QQ tears to meet their evaporation rate
- Mages just play with the ‘kiddie’ elements. Warlocks are real men who play with demons.
- Warlocks don’t force people to play portal roulette.
- Warlocks don’t play portal roulette with Blizzard’s Gnome engineers, they need the extended maintenance to provide more time to QQ on the forums
- We have a fun rotation, vs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISsOjfHgtws
Can you think of some more? @ me on twitter or leave it in the comments!